Call our customer service team at 1-877-973-8638 (Mon-Fri 9-8 EST)
We'll gladly provide a full refund on items in their original condition, for any reason, within 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, we will be happy to exchange any item for the current retail value on the day of the exchange. Original receipt required.
Final sale items: for reasons of hygiene, undergarments, earrings, hats, hosiery and socks are final sale and cannot be returned. Any clearance or Laura Outlet store merchandise is final sale.
HOLIDAY 2014 RETURN POLICY
Applicable on Holiday gift items purchased between November 3rd and December 25th, 2014. Merchandise must be presented with price tickets in place.
Until January 11th, 2015:
Upon presentation of a gift receipt, Holiday gift items can be exchanged or credited on a gift card for the original purchase price.
Upon presentation of an original receipt, Holiday gift items can be refunded in the original method of payment for the original purchase price.
After January 11th, 2015:
Holiday gift items presented with a gift receipt or original receipt can be exchanged or credited on a gift card for the CURRENT retail price.
December 26th - December 27th 2014:
Refunds and exchanges will not be accepted.
Returns and Exchanges
You are welcome to return your online purchase at any Laura store or by mailing your items back to us. For your convenience, we now offer an Online Return Form that you must include along with your return package. To access this form, you log into your laura.ca account and then click on the "My Account" tab. There, you will be provided with a brief summary of your purchased items. To submit a return, simply click the order number of the items that you wish to return.
Here's what you'll need to do:
- On the order summary page, click the red "Return Items" button.
- A form will then appear on your screen. It will prompt you to select the items that you wish to return. Please provide a reason for your return.
- Once you have filled out the Online Return Sheet, click the "Submit Returns" button.
- You will then receive an email with your Return Form attached. You may also access your Return Sheet directly from the "Thank You" page.
- Please print out the Online Return Form and include it in the package, along with the item(s) that you wish to return. We can’t accept any returns without inclusion of this sheet.
Return in store
Bring a print out of the Return Sheet and the items to be returned to the store nearest you. You may also present a digital version on your mobile device.
Return by mail
Please note that we cannot refund any shipping costs incurred. Please enclose both your Online Return Sheet and the items you wish to return in your package and then ship it to this address:
3000 boulevard Le Corbusier
We will not accept in-person returns at our head office location.
If you have any questions concerning our return process, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, call our Customer Service helpline at 1-877-973-8638 (MON-FRI 9-8 EST). If calling outside these hours, please leave us a message with your name, telephone number and invoice number, along with the transaction date and our team will get back to you.
For all returns:
- Items must unworn and presented with all labels and tags still attached to the garment.
- Laura Canada reserves the right to refuse returns for damaged items.
- Laura Canada reserves the right to verify the Return Sheet information before issuing and finalizing a return credit (i.e, confirming the condition of returned goods).
Our Policies In Detail
For returns of merchandise with a receipt
- Within 14 days, we will provide a refund or exchange at the original purchase price. Refunds will be in the original method of payment.
- After 14 days, we will exchange or issue a credit on a gift card for the item(s) at the current retail price
Please note: Merchandise must be presented with labels and tags still attached. The company reserves the right to refuse returns on any item that has been worn or damaged.
For returns of merchandise without a receipt
- We will exchange or issue a credit on a gift card at the current retail price.
- If merchandise pricing information is not available because the merchandise returned is out of season, a gift card or exchange will be offered at the last selling price.
The following are considered final sale and are not eligible for a refund, exchange, or gift card credit:
- Any clearance or Laura Outlet store merchandise.
- Any merchandise reduced to 50% or more off the original ticketed price.
- Any merchandise that has been altered, worn or washed.
- For reasons of hygiene, undergarments, earrings, hats, hosiery and socks are final sale and cannot be returned.
Please note: gift cards / gift certificates and any balances on them are not refundable. Privilege Cards are non-refundable, non- transferable and are the property of Laura Canada.
When returning an item purchased online, please note that any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded.
Customers are entitled to a limit of one (1) price adjustment per purchase, at which time the sale becomes final.
Items purchased using a promotion code or other discount are not eligible for a price adjustment, unless only a free shipping code/discount was used.
NOTE: "Final sale" items are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Upon presentation of the original receipt and the merchandise, we will grant price adjustments within 14 days of the original purchase only. We will issue a price adjustment for merchandise purchased at up to 49% off (before the Privilege Card discount). Refunds will be issued in the original method of payment.
- To request a price adjustment for merchandise purchased specifically online, you must call us at 1-877-973-8638 (Mon-Fri 9-8 EST), or send a detailed email to email@example.com.