To maintain our high standards of customer service, Laura Canada uses Canada Post as our exclusive partner to ship product directly to our customers’ homes and offices. We are also proud to be one of the first online vendors to offer the additional option of having your parcel shipped directly to any one of thousands of Canada Post offices throughout the country.
We offer flat shipping rates, so you know what your costs are going to be when you place your order, and don’t have to worry about size or weight.
- Expedited Parcel ships in approximately 3-7 business days and shipping fee is $7.95
- Xpresspost ships in approximately 2-4 business days and shipping fee is $24.95
For the Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- Expedited Parcel ships in 8-12 business days and is $17.95
- Xpresspost ships in 4-8 business days and is $44.95
All orders are shipped in our own corrugated cardboard boxes or heavy gauge plastic.
Ship directly to any Post Office option
- To ship directly to a Canada Post office, look for the option on Step 2 (Your Information) of our checkout, under Shipping Method.
- Select "I prefer to ship to a Post Office of my choice".
- You will first be prompted to enter a postal code, then choose your post office of choice from the listing (and map) that is shown on the screen.
Public Holiday Shipping Schedule
Laura Canada is proud to ship exclusively with Canada Post. In accordance with Canada's Statutory Holiday schedule, Canada Post outlets will be closed on national, provincial and territorial holidays. This may result in the delay of certain deliveries. See Canada Post’s public holiday schedule.
Currently Laura Canada only ships within Canada.
Our customer service team can be reached at 1-877-973-8638 and is available to answer any questions you may have, Mon-Fri 9-8 EST.
Call our customer service team at 1-877-973-8638 (Mon-Fri 9-8 EST)