Frequently asked questions
Payment & Billing
What are the Laura's online payment options?
We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard), as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, Sezzle, Laura and Melanie Lyne Gift Cards (It must contain a 4-digit PIN number at the back to be redeemed online), as well as your Style Rewards.
- If you would like to pay for your order using a credit card, select this method and simply input your card information in the mandatory fields.
- If you would like to pay for your order using Paypal, select this method and you will be redirected to their secured site where you will be prompted to enter the email address and password associated with your account. Once that is complete, you will be brought back to the Laura or Melanie Lyne checkout page where you can finalize your order.
- If you would like to pay for your order using a Laura or Melanie Lyne Gift Card, select this method and enter the 12-digit bar code, as well as the 4-digit PIN number in the required fields. Select “Check Balance” and “Apply” to confirm the value applied to your order. Note that you can use multiple gift cards at checkout to pay for your purchase. If your gift card does not contain a PIN number at the back, it can only be redeemed in store.
- If you would like to pay for your order using your Style Rewards go to the payment section in the checkout to see the value of your acquired points. Simply select “Apply” to confirm the use of your Style Rewards to complete the purchase. If the amount of your order is less than the value of your Style Rewards, the balance will remain in your account for future use at Laura or Melanie Lyne.
- If you would like to use our Sezzle payment solution which gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later—with no interest or impact to your credit score! Simply choose Sezzle at checkout. New Sezzle customers will need to create a Sezzle account, returning Sezzle customers will need to log in. This will allow you the option to pay in 4 equal installments with 0% interest, spread over 6 weeks. Learn more here
If you would like to pay for your order with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac, you can use Apple Pay to pay on the web in Safari:
- Tap the Apple Pay button.
- Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure that they're correct. If you want to pay with a different card, tap the next icon next to your card.
- If you need to, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information. Apple Pay will store that information, so you won't need to enter it again.
- When you’re ready, make your purchase and confirm the payment.
- iPhone or iPad with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then use Face ID or your passcode.
- iPhone or iPad without Face ID: Use Touch ID or your passcode.
- Apple Watch: Double-click the side button.
- With your Mac models with Touch ID when you're ready, make your purchase. Follow the prompts on the Touch Bar and place your finger on Touch ID. If Touch ID is off, tap the Apple Pay icon on the Touch Bar and follow the prompts on the screen. When your payment is successful, you'll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
- When your payment is successful, you’ll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
Is it safe to use my credit card?
Absolutely. Here at Laura we take the security of your online shopping very seriously. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to create a secure environment for internet transactions. SSL technology encrypts data (such as the card number and expiry date) and only allows Laura to decode the information. If you're still not comfortable with shopping online you can place your order over the phone. Please call customer service at 1-877-973-8638 from Monday to Friday 9 AM - 9 PM EST.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your credit card will be authorized for the entire amount of the order at the time of purchase. The card will then be charged when the order is shipped.
Why was my credit card declined?
A common reason for a credit card being declined is because your billing address does not match the information your financial institution has on file. If your order still cannot be processed then we advise you to change your payment method. If the problem persists please call your financial institution.
Can Store Credits be used on www.laura.ca?
No, store credits cannot be used online or over the phone. The credits can only be redeemed in Laura stores. Please click here to find a store closest to you.
What sales tax will I be charged on my order?
You will be charged a sales tax based on your shipping address. The shipping charges will also be subject to sales taxes. The final amount of sale taxes will be shown to you during checkout at the billing and review step.